Peak Processing Solutions (Peak) consists of a highly focused and energized team with a proven track record in the cannabis and manufacturing industries. As a cannabis processor, Peak will offer contract manufacturing services and tolling services for the Canadian cannabis market.
With a core focus on product quality, consumer safety and innovation, Peak aims to continually set the standard in the cannabis product manufacturing space with unrelenting commitment to our employees, customers and partners.
Our vision is to be the most trusted manufacturer of consistent, high quality and leading-edge cannabis products, while building a thriving enterprise which empowers our team members, customers and partners to succeed. We will accomplish this by continually putting quality systems at the forefront of the business, and building a workplace environment that fosters pride and innovation.
We are currently building our team in the Windsor-Essex area in and are seeking new dynamic team members who are self-directed, creative and eager to collaborate from a planning through to execution stage.
A logistics coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of shipping routes and delivery, specifically with regard to customer satisfaction
- Coordinate dock times with customers and arrange freight to hit delivery dates.
- Coordinate dock times and arrange freight, if applicable, for inbound receipts of materials with vendors.
- Minimize shipping costs where applicable.
- Plan and track shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Complete necessary shipment documents and ensure documentation meet customer requirements.
- Ensure shipping accuracy of products and documentation.
- Ensure products are staged and shipped in accordance to customer requirements.
- Prepare accurate reports.
- Communicate with warehousing and shipping personnel to ensure outgoing ships are on schedule.
- Loads/unloads trucks in a safe and timely manner.
- Streamlines shipping and transportation processes
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Business Analytics (preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service or logistics management
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Previous customer service experience
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment
Peak values the diversity of the people it hires and serves. Diversity at Peak means fostering a workplace in which individual differences are recognized, appreciated, respected, and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person’s talents and strengths. If you require an accommodation at any point of the recruitment process, please let us know and we will be sure to assist and accommodate as necessary.